Open Daily 9:30-5:30, Thursday 9:30 – 7:00, Sunday 10 – 3.
Visit the “What’s New” Tab for Updates & Events.
Where has the summer gone? It seems that we were just putting out swimwear and sandals and hoping for the right weather to come our way. Here we are now in the middle of a “Summer Clearance” throughout the store with many great bargains still available throughout the store. You have responded very positively to our revamped Bedding Department and our expanded Stationary, Book and Food areas and we thank you for that support. The new additions within the women’s apparel category have also proved to be winners and we look forward to continuing to add new items and fashion to our mix of basics.
In June, Shelley Hounsell-Brown, joined us as our new Sales Manager and has fit right in. Next time you stop in be sure to say hi, without a doubt you will be greeted with a smile and a helping hand if needed. To our Shareholders, please note that the Annual Meeting is coming up shortly and will be held on Tuesday, August 25th at 6 pm. Emails have been sent as well as packets by mail with all the details, please contact the store if we somehow missed you on the list.
We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. Your comments and suggestions can always be sent to us at email@example.com. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. We do listen and whenever possible we make every effort to implement these changes throughout the store. Like us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 1000 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well. Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- The Community Store has a Yarn Club with well over 325 members! Just sign up, buy 12 skeins and your 13th is free. We will even keep your club card for you. We continue to add to our Craft Department and welcome your suggestions for new items. We are also happy to “special order” something special that you may need to complete a project. If we can find it, we will order it for you.
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We successfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase.
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
- We also offer “special order” options with Dickies apparel. If we don’t carry a style or size that you need in our current inventory, just ask and let us see what we can do to satisfy your request. Just another service that The Community Store has to offer you, our customer!
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in – Discover us Today!