The Community Store – The Adirondacks Own Department Store
Open Daily 9:30-5:30, Thursday until 7:oo, Sunday 10 – 3.
WOW – there is sun and blue skies!
Busy week coming up and it looks like spring / summer is coming back.
This Thursday – the first “Art Walk” of the year in downtown Saranac Lake! We will be open until 7:30pm so drop in and see some of the new additions.
This will kick off our summer hours on Thursday evenings. Now through Labor Day the store will be open, for your convenience, until 7:00pm (7:30 on Art Walk evenings).
AND – this Thursday (June 16th) is also “Local Shopping Day” at The Community Store. All residents in the Tri-Lakes can enjoy 10% off their entire purchase. Whether you are just opening up the summer camp, getting ready for a summer vacation or just adding some needed essentials – shop Thursday and save.
The whole team at The Community Store looks forward to seeing you real soon.
And mark your calendars for “Discount Days” at The Community Store
• Every Monday is Senior Discount Day, 62+ 10% off your purchase
• The “11th” of every month is Military Discount Day, all military personnel, past and present receive 10% off their purchase
• The Third Thursday of every month is Local Discount Day, all area residents will receive 10% off their purchase
We know you have choices when shopping in the Tri-Lakes. We appreciate you making The Community Store one of your “regular” destinations. We won’t disappoint you.
We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. Your comments and suggestions can always be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or stop by the register and speak with any member of our “team”. No idea is too big or small. If we can sensibly, “make it happen” we will. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. Like us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 1150 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well. Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We successfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase.
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in – Discover us Today!