Monday through Saturday 9:30-5:30, Sunday 10 – 3.
Visit the “What’s New” Tab for Updates & Events.
We believe that you will agree that Spring took far too long to arrive, but now that it is here, time to get out and enjoy. Spring fashions have arrived at The Community Store and we believe that there is something for just about everyone. We have already had some very positive responses to our new line of women’s clothing from Ruby Red. Mix and match coordinates that are perfect for work or play, travel or right here at home. Due to this positive response, we are already looking at their next offerings that will carry us into the warm months of summer. In addition to our seasonal changes in apparel, we are in the process of doing a make-over in our bedding department. Some new additions will be coming soon and we are anxious to get your feedback as we “test out” some new products in our “top of the bed” category. Plus “fresh” from the Adirondack Local Products Show, held last month in Saratoga Springs, a number of new partners have joined us in bringing you some new ideas for gifts or to just spoil yourself! Check out our site on Facebook to get a taste of some of these new products. We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. Your comments and suggestions can always be sent to us at email@example.com. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. We do listen and whenever possible we make every effort to implement these changes throughout the store. Like us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 1000 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well. Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- The Community Store has a Yarn Club with well over 300 members! Just sign up, buy 12 skeins and your 13th is free. We will even keep your club card for you. We continue to add to our Craft Department and welcome your suggestions for new items. We are also happy to “special order” something special that you may need to complete a project. If we can find it, we will order it for you.
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We successfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase.
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
- We also offer “special order” options with Dickies apparel. If we don’t carry a style or size that you need in our current inventory, just ask and let us see what we can do to satisfy your request. Just another service that The Community Store has to offer you, our customer!
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in – Discover us Today!