Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9:30-5:30 Thursday 9:30-7, Sunday 10 – 3.
Visit the “What’s New” Tab for Updates & Events.
New Fall fashions have arrived and we have given the selling floor a fresh new look. Dress for work, business travel or play, we have something for everyone. A new selection of men’s and women’s outerwear is arriving, stop and see what you think. We all know that winter is just around the corner so we are already filling the floor with “cold weather” apparel.
At the end of this month we will proudly celebrate three years of serving the community. We continue to grow, change and make every effort to offer you, our customer, a broad selection of quality merchandise at fair and reasonable pricing. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. We do listen and whenever possible we make every effort to implement these changes throughout the store. As of this update we have just launched a brief “in-store survey”. Whether you make a purchase or not, please take two minutes to answer these few simple questions. Your feedback helps to make us better and that is our ultimate goal. Visit us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 800 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well.
Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- The Community Store has a Yarn Club with well over 250 members! Just sign up, buy 12 skeins and your 13th is free. We will even keep your club card for you.
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We successfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase.
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
- That we have expanded our home store selection tremendously this past year and have some surprises in store over the next few months.
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in - Discover us Today!