The Community Store – The Adirondacks Own Department Store
Open Daily 9:30-5:30, Sunday 10 – 3.
Happy May! We have been busy rolling out some new “Goodies” at The Community Store.
A couple of years ago we carried “travel bags” from Kyber Outerwear. Handmade, assorted patterns from Nepal, these bags were very, very popular with young and old alike. As the company went through transitions these bags were dropped. But now this category is being re-launched this month, bigger and better than ever. Just received yesterday, we have them for you! Stop in now and see this new collection of travel bags, tablet bags and backpacks.
Spring/summer apparel is here. From all your favorites – Ruby Road, Lulu B, B.Boston, Pretty Women and many more. Coordinates to add to existing favorites or put together your new stylish outfit for the season.
MEN – new at The Community Store – summer fashions from Izod Sportswear. Slacks, shorts, shirts and polos, something for most every occasion.
As always, we keep adding to our “basic essentials”, both in apparel and home. We’re bringing in new additions weekly, so be sure to stop in whenever you are in town.
And mark your calendars for “Discount Days” at The Community Store
• Every Monday is Senior Discount Day, 62+ 10% off your purchase
• The “11th” of every month is Military Discount Day, all military personnel, past and present receive 10% off their purchase
• The Third Thursday of every month is Local Discount Day, all area residents will receive 10% off their purchase
We know you have choices when shopping in the Tri-Lakes. We appreciate you making The Community Store one of your “regular” destinations. We won’t disappoint you.
We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. Your comments and suggestions can always be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or stop by the register and speak with any member of our “team”. No idea is too big or small. If we can sensibly, “make it happen” we will. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. Like us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 1150 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well. Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We successfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase.
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in – Discover us Today!