We are Open: Monday – Friday 9-6, Saturday 9-5, Sundays 10-3
The Holiday season is upon us and The Community Store extends seasonal wishes to everyone, both near and far. Take time to be with family and friends and appreciate their company. As we come to a close of another year, there is much going on at The Community Store and we hope that you will take the opportunity to stop in and see what we have for you. Follow us on Facebook for week by week updates and go to our “What’s New” tab on this site for additional updates. We all hope to see you soon at The Community Store!
We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. We do listen and whenever possible we make every effort to implement these changes throughout the store. Our focus has been and will continue to be – “offer products and categories not readily available in the Tri-Lakes Region to satisfy a majority of customers”. Visit us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 780 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well.
Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- The Community Store has a Yarn Club with well over 175 members! Just sign up, buy 12 skeins and your 13th is free. We will even keep your club card for you.
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We succesfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase. In October, be sure to take advantage of Locals Day on Thursday October 17th!
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
- That we have expanded our home store selection tremendously this past year and have some surprises in store over the next few months – like us on Facebook to keep up with all that is going on!
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in and Discover us Today!