Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9:30-5:30 Thursday 9:30-7, Sunday 10 – 3.
Visit the “What’s New” Tab for Updates & Events.
My how time has flown! We have celebrated the beginning of 2015, got real GROOVY in the 60s and continue to tolerate this frigid winter weather. But, with the start of March, I think we can all agree that Spring is just around the corner. Changes have been and are being made at the store and we are gearing up for spring weather with new arrivals every week. Won’t you make a point to stop in and see what we have been up to and don’t forget to visit us on Facebook for the latest news about The Community Store!
We will continue to encourage you to make suggestions, comments and offer feedback as you visit and shop with us. It is through these positive exchanges that we will continue to grow and improve. We do listen and whenever possible we make every effort to implement these changes throughout the store. Visit us on Facebook as we use this site to update events and merchandise on a regular basis. At this time we have well over 800 “likes” and encourage you to join us there. Please continue to “check in” on our site under the “What’s New” tab – as we look to add updates here as well.
Much has happened this year and much continues to happen as we move forward. As we like to say: “Did you know”?
- The Community Store has a Yarn Club with well over 250 members! Just sign up, buy 12 skeins and your 13th is free. We will even keep your club card for you.
- That Monday’s (every Monday) are Senior Shopping Days! Over 62, 10% off your entire purchase – just let your sales associate know at time of checkout.
- We successfully had our first “Locals Day” this past September 19th. We are happy to offer this opportunity to all our local residents, every third Thursday of the month. Show us a current Tri-Lakes drivers license and receive 10% off your total purchase.
- To all Paul Smith and NCCC students, we offer a 10% discount off your entire sale with a current (2013-2014) Student ID card. Just show us at time of checkout.
- That we have expanded our home store selection tremendously this past year and have some surprises in store over the next few months.
So hopefully you see, The Community Store, The Adirondacks’ very Own Department store, right here in Downtown Saranac Lake, is here to for Everyone! We invite you to stop in – Discover us Today!