Do You Work Well With Others?
Are you looking to become more involved in the community?
Do you have a GREAT attitude and want to share it?
Are you looking for work that is not just a job, where you can truly make a difference?
Then join our team at the Community Store, right here in Saranac Lake.
We are offering a unique opportunity for YOU to help build a business while establishing a pleasant shopping environment that our customers will truly enjoy and appreciate. Your ideas and opinions count, our team members make a difference at the Community Store. There is a constant feeling of respect, camaraderie and open communication – no politics, just purpose.
You will like us, because you’re like us – imaginative, bright, fun, driven!
- A self starter with a positive attitude
- Motivated, Organized, able to manage time effectively
- A multi-tasker – can take on a number of varied challenges throughout the work day
- Pays attention to detail and uses time efficiently
- Reliable & dependable
- Takes pride in their work , a high level of self esteem
- Eager to learn & grow, creative – open to new ideas
- A good listener
- Thinks “outside of the box”
- A good communicator – strong verbal and written skills
- Works well with people, has a “customer first” attitude, friendly and pleasant
Candidate Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Possesses strong math skills and has a high comfort level operating a cash register or POS system
- Capable of working in a fast paced, service environment. – works well under pressure
- Able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift 25 pounds on a frequent basis
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends – as scheduled
- Neat, clean, well groomed appearance.